monday - saturday: 10am - 8pm
sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Introducing Hi Bye
- Shop slowly.
- Upon checkout, select ‘Free Pickup In Store’ and select your nearest DECIEM store.
- Await your order confirmation, which will also share a pickup date window and store hours.
- Once your order is ready to pick up, you will receive an email with your pickup window, store hours, and the store phone number (keep it handy!)
- Head to your local DECIEM store, maintaining an appropriate distance from those around you (please don’t visit if you are not feeling well).
- Once you’ve arrived, please call the store and share your full name and order number. Our team will bring your order out to you.
- Chat if you’d like to, and accept our sad and longing goodbyes.
- Smile and enjoy your journey home. :-)
Covent Garden’s beauty quarter is home to DECIEM, the cult brand taking the skincare and makeup world by storm. Self-dubbed “The Abnormal Beauty Company” DECIEM aims to add accountability to the beauty business by producing all of their own products.
DECIEM have become known for innovative beauty products, with over 10 brands created and quickly becoming leaders in their focused skincare categories.
The NIOD collection stands for Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science, focusing on new-gen technology to push the limits of science in skincare. With a focus on long-term skin health, the products are titled with chemical compounds, sold in simple, scientific packaging and described as “skincare for the hyper-educated”. If DECIEM chemists discover a revolutionary new ingredient, you can bet it'll soon turn up in a NIOD product!
Their revolutionary range, The Ordinary, was launched in 2016. An evolving collection of products, The Ordinary delivers premium ingredients at an affordable price - a breath of fresh air in the world of expensive skincare. The brand quickly became found in countless makeup bags and beauty salons with a full range of treatments for all skin types.
All DECIEM products, across all brands, are free of parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, animal oils, coal tar dyes, formaldehyde, mercury, oxybenzone. DECIEM also does not support animal testing with all products and third party suppliers confirmed as cruelty free.
But don’t take our word for it – visit their store in Covent Garden and see for yourself why their products are so coveted!
Discover more beauty shops and boutiquesbet体育在线投注下载 in Covent Garden.
bet体育在线投注下载5b the market building